"The Guide"!!!(the "ACP sahab" of our team. )

"The Guide"!!!(the "ACP sahab" of our team. )

"The Guide"!!!(the "ACP sahab" of our team. )

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling
Yes!!!!, "ACP Sahab"! you taught me to live in the mountains, not to dwell with it but to enjoy the journey.
still I can hear your voice of command (always in a friendly mood!!!): "listen boys, tomorrow we will start within 3.00am. You have to get up within 1.30 am and hot milk with cornflakes will be served within 2.30 am and you have to trek more than 16 km today. So, no late night today."
Just imagine!!! 14000ft and dinner within 6.30pm!!! The man who knew 'Who is who and What is waht about us'. It is his special quality that I must mention that he can smell our capacity within the very first day of our trek. Thanks to "ACP Sahab"!!!! without you I could not complete the #trekRoopkund & #JunargaliPass.
Thanks to Mr. Pradyuman Bisht, Lohajung. I'll not summit any trek route henceforth in Uttrakhand without you. Love and Likes for you, Sir!!!(later I'll write the different story of this man, his family!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts